The sun is out and hopefully here to stay which means it’s time to get those pins out. Celebrity makeup artist and ELEMIS expert Kelly Cornwell shares her top tips for perfect legs:
– Body brushing year round is key – don’t wait for summer to strike and get brushing daily to exfoliate, energise and eliminate toxins >> Elemis Skin Brush
– Ready to bare, whatever your preferred method of hair removal make sure limbs are fuzz free before tanning.
– The most important thing before you self tan is to exfoliate, especially around the knees to make sure you have an even canvas and no dry patches as the tan won’t develop evenly – don’t use an oil based scrub though as oil can repel tan >> Elemis Skin Nourishing Body Scrub
– Once legs are buffed and polished, apply super hydrating ELEMIS Total Glow Bronzing Body Lotion in place of your usual body lotion. Work from the bottom down to avoid any lines, go slow and sweep lengthways to ensure you apply evenly. When you get to the feet and ankles, go light and work the lotion carefully around the heels – a streak hot spot!
– Tip: work lotion into the gaps between the toes and the sides of the feet to avoid white patches and streaky toes!
Enjoy the sunshine with your bronzed legs xx