What is it?
A pre-tanning lotion containing Glucose Tyrosinate, which is an amino acid precursor of Melanin. Melanin helps to protect the skin from some of the damaging suns rays. This helps to stimulate the production of further amino acid reserves, helping even sensitive skins to tan safely, by boosting the skins natural melanin production before sun exposure.
Apply daily 1-2 weeks before a holiday. Excellent for use as a pre-sunbed lotion to enhance the tanning process. Can be used as a low protection sunscreen by non-sensitive skin types, which tan easily.
Key Selling Points
- Helps stimulate the production of melanin
- Ideal for fair skins that burn easily
- Contains a low SPF to help maintain an already established tan for those that tan easily
- Can be used as a low protection sunscreen by non-sensitive skin types, which tan easily
- Moisturises the skin leaving it soft and supple
- Promotes a longer lasting, deeper more intense colour & safer tanning experience
- High SPF should still be applied during the first few days to prevent sun damage
- Glucose tyrosinate- Helps produce further reserves that the skin can use to reinforce melanin synthesis.
- Macadamia Nut Oil- Essential fatty acid, conditions and prepares the skin before tanning. Anti-oxidant properties.
- Shea Butter- Softening and moisturising qualities.
Shop now for the product of the month >> Elemis Tan Accelerator