What is it?
This clinically proven instantly hydrating serum provides all day moisturisation for thirsty skin. Quinic acid, nourishing Dhatelo oil and Hyaluronic Acid are blended with organic Myrtle which is rich in anti-oxidant phenolic compounds, to help maintain the skin’s natural defence systems. Trans-epidermal water loss is reduced and the skin’s moisture barrier is reinforced. Moisture is locked into the skin and dehydration is alleviated. Néré Seed biosaccharides help support hydration through the skin’s natural hydrators, Hyaluronic Acid and Aquaporin 3. Water transportation channels are formed and mini reservoirs are created, helping to deliver optimal skin hydration. The complexion is left feeling soft, supple and perfectly hydrated.
*Independent Clinical Trials 2016
Use daily, morning and evening. Apply to cleansed skin under your moisturiser.
- A glass of water for the skin.
- Intensely hydrating – replenishes and increases the water content in the skin
- Maintains, reinforces and protects the skin’s natural moisture barrier, limiting trans-epidermal water loss
- Helps protect against environmental stressors
- Locks-in hydration to leave skin feeling fresh and healthy
- Perfect for customers who need another level of hydration to keep skin feeling soft, supple and nourished
- Instant and long-term results
- Formulated in line with the Elemis Promise:
- Néré Seed A biomimetic active ingredient, has been shown to regulate the skin’s water requirements on multiple levels by stimulating the synthesis of key hydration mediators: hyaluronic acid and aquaporins 3. These hydration mediators form channels in the skin to transport water. Water reservoirs are then created where necessary, holding water within the skin for optimal hydration. It has been shown in vitro to restore an effective functional barrier by activating epidermal differentiation and cellular cohesion.
- Hyaluronic Acid The low molecular weight short chain hyaluronic acid works on the epidermis in order to regulate hydration. It reinforces tight junctions between cells on the surface of the skin, and helps maintain skin firmness by stimulating collagen.
- Myrtle This powerful anti-oxidant has been proven to protect cells and boost the skin’s natural defence systems, reinforcing skin’s resistance to oxidative stress which may break down the skin’s barrier function. A barrier that functions well is essential to ensure hydration is locked in to the skin.