2012 is the year specialist skincare brand Gatineau is celebrating its 80th anniversary. To celebrate, Gatineau has re-invented its Melatogenine range which initially launched 12 years ago. The new Melatogenine AOX Pro-Biotics collection is a scientifically advanced skincare line that provides an anti-ageing shield. It combines an innovative combination of anti-oxidants and pro-biotics to create a defence against skin aggressors and offers a triple defence system - a combination of both anti-oxidants and pro-biotics.
The products in the range include:
- Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Essential Skin Corrector - 30 years plus (£69), a corrective cream to smooth out the first signs of wrinkles and improve radiance and comfort
- Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Essential Eye Corrector (£39), a light comfortable cream to smooth the eye contour area and help to minimise the appearance of the first signs of wrinkles and restore radiance
- Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Advanced Rejuvenating Cream - 40yrs plus (£76.25), a powerful repairing cream to correct deep wrinkles, sagging skin and loss of radiance With 12 powerful active extracts
- Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Advanced Rejuvenating Eye Concentrate - 30 yrs plus, a powerful tissue repairer to also correct deep wrinkles, fight skin sagging and fade signs of fatigue with nine actives
- Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Youth Activating Beauty Serum (£59.50), which offers wrinkle correction, lifting and radiance to the skin, making it smoother and firmer. The Skin Corrector, Essential Eye Corrector and Advanced Rejuvenating Cream will all be available from 1 August 2012, while the Youth Activating Beauty Serum launches in September 2012, and the Advanced Rejuvenating Eye Concentrate will be available in January 2013.
Purchase your new Gatineau product today from Beauty Fresh