Jan Marini Clean Zyme Face Cleanser contains proteolytic enzymes which gently resurface to reveal healthy, smooth and polished skin
Enjoy beautifully refined and glowing skin! Clean Zyme and Skin Zyme proteolytic enzyme supplemental home care exfoliation products can digest dead skin cells without harming sensitive or irritated tissues. Benefits of other resurfacing agents are dramatically accelerated and desired results are more rapidly obtained regarding the appearance of skin rejuvenation, acne, hyperpigmentation and scar reduction.
• Proteolytic enzymes selectively break down dead and damaged skin cells
• Resurfacing without irritating sensitive skin
• Great for use post-procedure and on flaking/peeling skin
• Helps reduce follicular retention to aid in clearing acne
• Can be used regularly for smoother, more refined skin
• Proteolytic Enzyme - Papain from Green Unripened Papaya
Directions for Use: Usage can range from one to four times a week. In the evening Clean Zyme should be used in place of regular cleanser. Leave on skin for one to two minutes and then remove with clean, lukewarm water. Blot face dry and then apply Skin Zyme in a thin layer over entire neck and face, avoiding eye area. Remove after approximately 10 minutes. As usage is increased Jan Marini Skin Zyme may be left on skin for up to 20 minutes. Always remove Skin Zyme with a small amount of Jan Marini Clean Zyme. Massage gently. Remove with clean, wet facecloth. Splash face 10-15 times with tepid water. Blot dry. Follow with normal routine.
Skin Types: All