Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals A Foundation
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time-release into the skin.
- Apply Liquid Minerals with Jane Iredale Foundation Brush.
- The first few pumps will release a clear gel - which is aloe vera. Rub the clear gel into your hands:)
- Two pumps of Liquid Minerals A Foundation on the back of your hand are usually enough to cover most of your face.
- For a heavier coverage pick the Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals up with the dry Foundation Brush. Wet the brush for a more sheer coverage.
- Brush Amazing Base or PurePressed Base on top of Liquid Minerals for broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Use as a light under-eye concealer. Pat it gently under the eye with your finger. It's like magic!
- For oily skin, use very little (if any) moisturizer before application. Applying Absence Control Primer will smooth the skin's surface, control excess oil and help prevent color change. It also provides a broad-spectrum SPF 15.
- Apply the Liquid Minerals over the nose and other oily areas to minimize large pores. Then dust with pressed minerals over the entire face for UVA/UVB SPF 20 and a flawless finish.