Crystal Clear Skin Brightening Complex (60ml and 120ml) contains natural active skin brightening and SPF ingredients that immediately brighten dull, tired skin and also protect and moisturise.
Crystal Clear Brightening Complex is a breakthrough in the treatment of skin blemishes and pigmentation marks, with an ability to help the skin regain its natural radiance and clarity.
Crystal Clear Skin Brightening Complex - Skin brightening for Younger, More Radiant Skin...
Crystal Clear Brightening Complex allows a radiant, translucent skin to emerge and is excellent when used as a daytime moisturiser as it contains Titanium Dioxide, which offers vital protection from both UVA and UVB rays without causing skin sensitivity.
Perfect for an older skin as it allows a fresher, more rejuvenated skin tone to appear. Ideal for younger skin suffering from acne outbreaks as it contains anti-inflammatory agents to calm and soothe problematic skin and prevent dark marks of pigmentation appearing.
What are the Active Ingredients in Crystal Clear Skin Brightening Complex?
- Titanium Dioxide - offers vital protection from both UVA and UVB rays without causing skin sensitivity
- Arbutin - a natural berry extract, which inhibits the production of melanin
- Mineral salts and trace elements - to revitalise and rebalance the skin.
- Cucumber extract - to moisturise and soothe the skin
- Suitable for all skin types, Crystal Clear skin care products are not tested on animals and do not contain genetically modified ingredients.
For the treatment of excessive dark marks or uneven skin tone, we advise applying Skin Brightening Complex twice daily. If you are looking to achieve a more radiant skin, apply Skin Brightening Complex mixed with double the amount of Crystal Clear Skin Repair Serum for the perfect anti ageing treatment product.
Skin Brightening Complex is also ideal for younger skin suffering from acne outbreaks as it contains anti-inflammatory agents to calm and soothe problematic skin and help prevent the appearance of dark pigmentation marks.