La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain has created a liquid lipstick with a matte finish: Lip Colour’Ink.
The first fearless liquid lipstick!
La Petite Robe Noire is shaking up convention with the creation of a liquid lipstick offering buildable intensity: one layer for lips that seem infused with colour; two or three layers for full coverage.
Its secret? An ultra-fine, no-transfer texture for a weightless, bare-lip feel. Its 8-hour long-hold formula remains comfortable all day long.
Lip Colour’Ink is available in 15 shades:
- Daring shades: all the daring shades of black for a Trendy look (shade L162)
- Essential shades: must-haves shades for any beauty addict Stylegram (shade L121)
- Crazy shades: offbeat shades perfect for festivals Get Crazy (shade L141)
- Nude shades: for nude lips On Fleek (shade L110)
- Lip transfortmer: La Petite Robe Noire gives her wardrobe a twist in a flash...just like her lipstick! The blue shade L101 Adventurous lets you put an endless spin on the colours.
A floral fruity fragrance with accents of bergamot, rose and raspberry, inspired by La Petite Robe Noire delicious notes, and an exquisite flavour which attracts tender of passionate kisses. So addictive!
You no longer need to compromise between light and full coverage: with Lip Colour’Ink, choose your made-to-measure intensity to match your style:
- Looking for a natural result? A single layer will reveal lips that seem infused with colour
- Looking for a more sophisticated result? Two to three layers will give you full coverage for lips bursting with colour