Teoxane Advanced Perfecting Shield SPF30 protects and nourishes the skin and is designed to keep skin healthy, radiant and youthful. The SPF works on four levels to hydrate, offer advanced protection, revitalise and restructure in one, leaving skin protected.
Teoxane Advanced Perfecting Shield contains the patented Resilient Hyaluronic Acid (RHA) - skin is deeply hydrated, plumped and firmed. A blend of amino acids and collagen boosting peptides work down at a cellular level, restructuring skin and helping to improve and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while state-of-the-art compounds provide skin with antioxidant and high level UV protection.
The addition of tinted, light reflecting pigments help to a create a smoother, more even and radiant complexion or make up base.
Benefits of Teoxane Advanced Perfecting Shield SPF 30:
- A multi-purpose anti-ageing face cream
- Hyaluronic Acid plumps and hydrates
- SPF 30 and antioxidants protect against sun and environmental damage
- Tinted pigments create a smooth, radiant base
- Can be used under make up for additional coverage
How to use:
Apply an even layer of Advanced Perfecting Shield to cleansed skin every morning. For best results, apply after the Teoxane RHA Serum. Can be followed by make up if additional coverage is desired.
Key ingredients and properties:
- RHA™ (Resilient Hyaluronic Acid) hydrates lastingly and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Boosted Dermo-Restructuring Complex + Carcinine revitalize and protect from antioxidants and glycation.
- NovHyal restructures the skin by stimulating the production of body own Hyaluronic Acid.
- Matrixyl 3000 stimulates collagen synthesis.
- Anti-wrinkle peptides have a preventive effect on collagen degradation.
- Potentiated Hyaluronic Acid and Sodium PCA hydrate in depth and plump the skin.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate soothes and diminishes redness.
- Yellow and red pigments and soft focus unify and give the skin a radiant and slightly tinted look.
- A selection of 6 UV Filters protect the skin from harmful UV rays (please note that SPF 30 offers 97% protection, while SPF 50 offers 98%)